Friday, 11 July 2014

Dragons

Dream time again! This one was on the usual level of odd, except a little more dangerous than usual

So I was in the dark, it was pitch black and I was walking somewhere


I could not see a thing and I was talking to someone but I can't remember who.


And then boom. It lit up like the 4th of July


Nearly took out dream me's eyes out, also dream me had a bamf little ponytail
(makes me slightly question if I was actually dreaming as me?)


Once my eyes adjusted I couldn't believe it!


I was in a flipping dungeon/ maze thing on a ledge. It was so cool.


It was huge this room that I'd entered and full of weird little paths.


I was just looking down in awe


yep a totally empty ro-


....


What was that?









I'm like 99% sure there's a dragon out there.

Anyway dream me promptly managed to fall into another room infront of another dragon and nearly got eaten. Whoops! ha